Tuesday

Are We Having Funds Yet?

Soap, no radio
Crowdfunded projects which made more than $270:

A Motown Tribute to Nickelback: The Album - $3,294

Anti-Rape Underwear - $54,924

Lunar Aid 1985 (funding for a trip to the moon to write folk songs about it.) $8,140

Putting a toy TARDIS, with a real blinky light on top, into orbit $88,880

My personal favorite:

The World's Largest Jockstrap $854


These projects are obviously vital to the enhancement of the human condition. Or, these projects show that people will give you money if you're not a repellent, anti-charismatic dick.

Tough luck, South Philadelphia Community Radio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the place to praise me! Make sure to capitalize all pronouns which refer to me, like people do for Jesus. I've earned it. I'm entitled, dammit.